"You" or "Your" means you as a participant in or as a user of the products and/or services offered by PaydayLoansBase. d/b/a PaydayLoansBase, its affiliates, agents or assignees. PaydayLoansBase. d/b/a PaydayLoansBase is serious about protecting your privacy. This notice is provided to you on behalf of PaydayLoansBase. d/b/a PaydayLoansBase and their affiliated companies (hereafter collectively referred to as the "PaydayLoansBase. d/b/a PaydayLoansBase Companies," "we," "our," or "us"). All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to us shall be deemed to be our property and we shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose described herein, and for other purposes as required or permitted by law.
2. What we will not do: PaydayLoansBase send SMS (Short Message Services) or TEXT messages unless you have provided consent or OPTed IN.
3. Collecting Information. We collect personal identifiable information, including, but not limited to, non-public personal information, as well as other types of personally identifiable information from you and from other sources as described herein (collectively, "Your Information"). Our primary goal in collecting your Information also helps us personalize and improve your customer experience with us. We collect and/or track the following types of information: (i) Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as transaction documents, sales documents, online forms, e-mails, registration forms, surveys, or other documents or submissions related to the products and services we provide, including your name, address, telephone number, social security number, driver's license number, email address, employment information, demographic information, bank account information, and information about your assets, debts and income, (ii) information about your transactions with us, our affiliates such as your account history, transaction balances, payment history, overdraft history, parties to transactions, and your reasons for doing business with us; (iii) information we receive from third parties, such as consumer reporting agencies and other lenders, regarding your credit worthiness and credit history, and to verify your identity; (iv) information we obtain to verify representations made by you, such as your employment history or income; (v) Information obtained from home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser; vi) Information you provides via email, online application or to any representatives.
4. We use Your Information: to provide you with products and services you request; Offer you additional products, promotions or services, from us or from others, that may be of interest to you; Comply with all reporting and other legal requirements; enhance your experience at our websites; Process payments and update account records; Analyze customer demographics, payment histories, and preferences; conduct statistical analyses; and provide our advertisers with editorial or feedback information.
6. Notice of Furnishing Negative Information. WE MAY REPORT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT TO CREDIT BUREAUS. LATE PAYMENTS, MISSED PAYMENTS, OR OTHER DEFAULTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE REFLECTED IN YOUR CREDIT REPORT OR OTHER REPORTS THAT CONTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CREDIT, CREDIT HISTORY OR PAYMENT HISTORY.
8. Cookies and Automatic Data Collected. We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our websites. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our websites and when you login, such as: your name and your email address. Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer's hard drive via your web browser. They allow us to provide you with a more convenient and personalized shopping experience by recording information about your preferences. A web browser is usually set to accept cookies automatically but can be changed to decline them. The Help section of the toolbar on most web browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the web browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. In most cases, a visitor may refuse a cookie and still fully navigate our websites.
9. Your Right to Limit the Sharing of Your Information. In some circumstances, you have the right to direct PaydayLoansBase to not share Your Information with its Affiliated Companies and/or Non-Affiliated Third Parties (i.e. "Opt-Out"). Please note that even if you Opt-Out, PaydayLoansBase may still share your Information with its Affiliated Companies and Non-Affiliated Third Parties as permitted or required by law. Also, PaydayLoansBase may share information it collects regarding its transactions and experiences with you with its Affiliated Companies. PaydayLoansBase may also share all information it collects about you with Affiliated Companies and Non-Affiliated Third Parties: to facilitate providing our services to you, to administer our business, in order to receive services from those companies, as permitted under joint marketing agreements, and as otherwise permitted or required by law. PaydayLoansBase is delivering this notice to you on behalf of itself and all other PaydayLoansBase. d/b/a PaydayLoansBase affiliated Companies. You may limit how the PaydayLoansBase. d/b/a PaydayLoansBase 's Affiliated Companies use Your Information shares with them. Federal law gives you the right to limit some but not all marketing from PaydayLoansBase. You may limit a PaydayLoansBase from marketing their products or services to you based on your Information that they receive from PaydayLoansBase. This information may include your income, your account and payment history, and your credit history, report or score.
10. Opt-Out Information and Notice. To limit PaydayLoansBase's sharing of Your Information with Affiliated Companies and Non- Affiliated Third Parties, as described above, contact us: On the web: www.PaydayLoansBase, or By email: email@example.com . Unless we hear from you, we can begin sharing Your Information thirty (30) days from the date we first deliver this Notice to you. However, you may Opt-Out at any time by contacting us. Once we receive your Opt-Out request, we will stop sharing this information as soon as reasonably practicable. Your Opt- Out request will remain in effect until you notify us otherwise in writing. OR Use this our OPT-OUT form found here. Click Here to Opt-Out
11. How We Protect Your Information. We restrict access to Your Information to those employees that are necessary who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard Your Information.